Thanks Thomaz, I will look into this.

----- Original Message ----
From: Tomasz Janeczko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2007 3:21:05 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] How not to syncronise windows?

DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

Hello,

It is controlled by ChartID - parameters are relative to
ChartID

(Show Parameters, Axis & Grid tab, scroll down and you
will see).

If you want independent parameters you need to:
1. Create
NEW chart (File->New->Blank Chart)

2. Drag-drop any indicators you need

This way you have guarantee that ChartIDs used are unique and
you don't share

parameters.

On the other hand if you use File->New->Default
Chart

- it will share the same parameters with the most recently
used (default) chart.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com