  From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
paulradge
  Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2007 8:16 PM
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] missing symbols help please

  hi team,
              i don't use meta i'm affraid,,,i did do a back up once when
prompted to by the Premiun data down load page but no idea where it went to on
the hard drive,,,

  thanks Yuki for your feedback also,,

    if you use a metastock plug-in.  the metastock database is not deleted.
just the AB database
    you can re-retrieve the all the symbols again from metastock. go to
database settings->configure->retrieve symobls, then AB will recreate the
missing symobls automatically. there would be no need to modify anything from
metastock.