I love the sorted Watchlist function, however I have a problem. I have
several  AFL scripts that run an Exploration, Sort the results, then
clear old Watch List and put new results in. When I use my script, the
watchlist stays in Alpha Order, not in Sorted order. I can force it
using the context menu, but that defeats the time saving features of
Automation. Is there a code that I can add to my AFL's that will
duplicate the "Replace watch list with results/selected results"
command?

For my second question, is there anyway to Hide Empty Watch Lists
without actually deleting them? I have calls in my scripts to Watch
Lists by number, and they are scattered through the 1 to 64 range, with
several empty list in between. If I delete the empty lists, then my
numbering will get messed up. I suppose if I have to I can change the
numbering, but hiding empties would be easier.

Hope you have answers.

Thanks,
Don Lindberg