Hello Traders & Investors of Indian markets,
  Happy New Year to Bengali babus & my Tamilains.

  Here is the secret to get free yahoo realtime data >  1 minute in amiroker
completly free of any 3 rd party progs.
  Now u dont need to pay Rs 5000/- pa just for this
  Money saved is money earned.
  As it is the Stt and Regu charges are eating our profits
  Thean came these rt data vendors with their sware.
  They started with Rs 500 pm and went up to 5000 pm Like a Teji mandi in share.

  So SEBI saw this and has put an end to this manipulation on traders.
  AFter all SEBI has to because how will he take his share from traders &
investors ( A joke ).

  Please find enclosed herewith a .doc file for the procedure to get free rt
data from yahoo to Ami.

  Hope u all liked this

  Please do leave ur comments on this

  hetal