Thanks Bill, I'll read up about it then....

-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of wavemechanic
Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2007 12:17 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Call a plot to a new window

Briefly, use staticvarset() to define the value of "X" in a pane which can
then be called by another formula in any pane by staticvarget().  See Help,
AFL Library, and messages in this forum for fuller description and examples.

Example -

1st pane:
x = 5 * 32;
staticvarset("x", x); //sets value of x

2nd pane:
x = staticvarget("x"); //gets value of x
plot(x, "x", ...

Bill