  From: ford7k
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 10:59 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] what are the best 5 formulae in amibroker for swing
trading stocks?please help

  Gents,
  please guide me about the best 5 formulae to be used for swing
  trading stocks.
  ---------------------
  to begin I know
  1)the support-resistance formula from
  //Support and resistance levels using RSI.
  //graham Kavanagh May 2003
  -----------------------
  just try to catch the stock at best support levels

  2)relative strength by brian
  Simple Sector Rotation Model
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  3)modified darvas box
  this also gives good support and resistance levels
  ---------------
  //LISTING 1//
  Periods = 100;
  function DarvasHigh( Periods )
  {
  HHVtemp = HHV( High, Periods );
  result = HHVTemp;
  for( i = Periods + 4; i < BarCount; i++ ) etc
  -----------------------------

  4)n bar reversal
  ------------------------------
  //An n Bar Reversal Program
  //The theory says that this indicator gives reliable signals of
  strong trends.
  //Its disadvantage is that the signal can be a little late, but is
  offset by its reliability.
  // An uptrend is assumed to be in place if todays high is higher
  than those
  // of the previous n days,and a downtrend is in place when todays
  low is lower
  //than those of the previous n days. Otherwise the existing trend
  persists.
  //n is commonly set at 3 but can be any value.
  //The implementation here simply shows arrows at trend reversals.
  BUT FOR SOME REASON THIS THING I CANT USE
  HELP ME TO USE IT BY GUIDANCE

  REGARDS
  FORD