Hi Tomasz,

I understand that now there's a capability to draw thicker lines
with the added low-level interface.  But, given the level of your
average user, don't you think the general solution to this problem
could be something as simple as adding 10 constants to the
styleThick parameter?

styleThick1, styleThick2, styleThick3...styleThick10

Where the number on the end represents the thickness of the line, in
pixels, drawn in a Plot() function?

I've had this suggestion in the official queue for quite some time
and it seems like a far easier thing to do for the user instead of
dropping down to the Gfx group of functions for the everyday Plot()
functions that people use.

Thanks for reconsidering this,

Steve