Hi Fred,
           many thanks you for your reply,,,,

i'm not 100% sure how the indicator works but appear to have scratched my way
to an answer,,,is this last line ok ??,,,i've run it and checked results
,,seems to work ok to me,,(?),,,

thanks again Fred,,,
Paul

x = Cum(1);

lastx = LastValue( x ); Daysback = 60; aa = LastValue( LinRegIntercept( Close,
Daysback) );

bb = LastValue( LinRegSlope( Close, Daysback ) );

y = Aa + bb * ( x - (Lastx - DaysBack) ); Plot( Close, "Close", colorBlack,
styleCandle );

Plot( IIf( x >= (lastx - Daysback), y, -1e10 ), "LinReg", colorRed );

Filter=Ref(y,0)>Ref(y,-1);

  A positive number from this built in function should indicate that
  it's positive ...

  LINREGSLOPE
  - linear regression slope Statistical functions

  SYNTAX linregslope( ARRAY, periods )
  RETURNS ARRAY
  FUNCTION Calculates linear regression line slope from the ARRAY
  using periods range.