I have always downloaded the list from the NASDAQ web site.

Rik

On 6/27/07, jocinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anybody know where is an up-to-date tickerlist of Nasdaq
available on the net? I need it to use in Amiquote and want to spare
the time to create one. Thx for your help in advance.

SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Yahoo! Groups Links