Don, thank you it says "7275 in database and 3355 in NMSS" What does
the NMSS 3355 mean? Also if I go to Aquote I have only 5255 symbols
displayed there for same database. It is confusing....

How can I delete any symbol below $5 automatic? Seems that if you run
a script you can not choose the symbols and delete them....

Ray

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "Don Lindberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ray,
>
> If you move your mouse over your database name at the very bottom
right hand
> corner of AmiBroker status bar it will show you total # of entries.
>
> Don
>

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of ax_ray2222
> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:31 AM
> To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?
>

> Don, how can I check how many tickers are in the database? I ran
the
> simple Explration for C.5 and V>100k and it gave me only 140
symbols,
> which is not right....
> I try to see if the database has data collected (it says 7075
> symbols) if I open it in AQuote.
>
> Ray
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com, "Don
> Lindberg" <dlindber@> wrote:
> >
> > Ray,
> >
> > If you keep 2 data bases you have to log into each separately and
> do the
> > updates. That is why I work with Many different Watch Lists. I
have
> one data
> > base, but all of my various calculations are done against one or
> the other
> > watch list.
> >

> > Don
> >

> > _____
> >
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com]
> On Behalf
> > Of ax_ray2222
> > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 11:41 PM
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com
> > Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?
> >

> > Don thank you for that. If I create 2 databases, how do I keep
them
> > updated? do I have to log AB in both of them separate and update
> each
> > or both will get data from AQ? I'm puzzled here....
> > sorry for all this novices questions...
> > Ray
> >
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
> ps.com, "Don
> > Lindberg" <dlindber@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ray,
> > >
> > > Keep the full AmiBroker Database, because Yahoo regularly
changes
> their
> > > stock classifications and split information. Go into Auto
Analysis
> [...]
> > > the following Exploration against all stocks. When the
> Exploration is
> > > finished in the AA window choose File, Export to CVS and Save
the
> > file into
> > > your AmiQuote Directory. Now create a new empty Database and use
> > AmiQuote
> > > to populate it with the file you saved. You will now have only
> Stocks >=
> > > $5.00 whose 30 Day Avg Volume is >= $100,000. You could also
just
> > save this
> > > to a Watch List in your primary Database, and then do all you
work
> > against
> > > that Watch List. This has the advantage that any Sector and
> Industry
> > > Information won't have to be recreated.
> > >

> > > -----------------------------Exploration Code Begins
> > >
> > > Filter= Close >= 5 AND EMA( Volume , 30 ) >=100000;
> > >

> > > Buy=1;
> > >
> > > Sell=1;
> > >
> > > AddTextColumn(FullName(),"Name",1.2);
> > >
> > > AddColumn (Close,"Close",1.2);
> > >
> > > AddColumn (Volume,"Volume",1.2);
> > >

> > > -------------------------- Exploration Code Ends
> > > ----------------------------
> > >

> > > Hope this is what you wanted.
> > >

> > > Enjoy,
> > >

> > > Don
> > >
> > > _____
> > >
> > > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
> ps.com
> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
> ps.com]
> > On Behalf
> > > Of ax_ray2222
> > > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 9:17 PM
> > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
> ps.com
> > > Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?
> > >

> > > Don, thanks for that. Now how can I create my own universe of
> stocks
> > > from Yahoo and not all 8000 almost what comes with the AB? so
if
> > > like to have only Stocks over $5 and over 100k average volume
how
> > > would I create that list and than create my new database?
> > > any idea? or do you have that already and would you like to
share
> it?
> > >
> > > Thank you for that, Ray
> > >
> > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
> > ps.com, "Don

> in
> > > Excel. You
> and
> > > that is not
> we
> > > have it
> > > already done
> stuff
> > > that will

40yahoogroups.com>
> ps.com
> > > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>

Industry!!!

> of
> > > any
> all