*From:* amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *areehoi
*Sent:* Monday, July 09, 2007 4:14 PM
*To:* amibroker@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [amibroker] Re: I'm totally new

You sound like the guy who bought a car but didn't know how to drive.
AmiBroker is software that performs Technical Analysis on stocks.
Unless you are knowledgeable about Technical Analysis (or willing to
learn) your are wasting your time. There are a multitude of books on
this of books on this subject so start with them before proceeding.
Maybe this isn't your cup of tea

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com <amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>, "fiforre"