  From: Ara Kaloustian
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 7:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] signal type

  Ed, I have not used the CBI, but I beleive there is only one ranking
parameter - PositionScore.

  How about separating the trending from choppy signals before processing.

  Example:

  You already know which signals were derived under what conditions... so how
about doing this:

  if (sigtype ==1)
  {
  PositionScore = your type 1 parameter;
  }
  else
  {
  PositionScore = your type 2 parameter;
  }

  Again, I have not done this, but worth looking into. CBI may support this
structure