> K-Ratio(Ami)  = LinRegSlope / StdErr  * sqrt(n) / sqrt(12)
No it is NOT !

K-Ratio (AMI) is

LinRegSlope * Sqrt( SumOfSquaredDeviationsOfBarNumber ) / (StdErr * n);

not the one you wrote.

>From the HELP FILE (again: read, read, read the help file).

K-Ratio - Detects inconsistency in returns. Should be 1.0 or more. The higher K
ratio is the more consistent return you may expect
from the system. Linear regression slope of equity line multiplied by square
root of sum of squared deviations of bar number divided
by standard error of equity line multiplied by square root of number of bars.
More information: Stocks & Commodities V14:3
(115-118): Measuring System Performance by Lars N. Kestner

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com