To your offer to work together on a plugin.

First of all i have some programming skills in C++, or to speak
clearly i have 2 years experience in C++ programming. But the last
half year i had no project wich was related to C++ so it was not so
funny :-D.
I must learn to use COM i have yet only basic dll skills. But i can
learn fast.

To cms and MB trading i do not know how long a demo account can be
used at MB trading but at cms the demo account lasts unlimeted. I have
not red the documentation of the MBT. Can you tell me how long a demo
will last at MBT.

Some questions.

Do you have a svn repository?

Which programming language do you want to use ?

Do you know how to integrate the plugin into the amibroker database
selection window ?

The other question how do you interprete the license of MBT SDK is it
possible to redistribute the plugin to amibroker users ? I think the
SDK must not be redistributed right ?

Thank you very much for this good suggestion.
Franz