  From: ges
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 5:13 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Coding question: How do identify individual days in RT
data...

  I want to be able to sum or cum various values on RT charts.

  For example, I'd like to be able to compute a cumulative value for
  volume for each individual day on a multi-day realtime chart. The
  first bar at the open, the last bar at the close, but a new cum
  starting each day.

  I have to admit I am confused by all the date/time functions and how
  to separate out an individual day.

  Any suggestions?

  Thanks,

  ges