Perhaps you missed the point in my subsequent post that, with the ticker toolbar enabled, F4 will invoke the desired "search by ticker". Bob..
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tipequity Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 12:33 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [amibroker] Re: Symbol Finder Correct, I was hoping that I could modify it, so when it opens 'by Ticker' radio button is selected not 'by Name' radio button. --- In [email protected], "brian_z111" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > --- In [email protected], "tipequity" <l3456@> wrote: > > > > When "Symbol Finder" is opened "Search for by Name" is active. Does > > anybody know how to set the default to Search for by Ticker? TIA > > > > On my copy I just select the 'by Ticker' radio button in the Symbol > Finder dialag box that opens. > > brian_z > Please note that this group is for discussion between users only. To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG: http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/ For other support material please check also: http://www.amibroker.com/support.html Yahoo! Groups Links
