Can someone explain what the color bars in market facitation index mean
?  There seems to be 3 colors Red, Green, Blue involved here. Does this
indicator need to used with candle sticks only?

  I've read Technical Analysis by Achelis however Amibroker may treat the
info in a diferent fashion. Also can one change the color in the color
bars. I'm not familar with AFL and never changed any infor, technical
indicators, or formula's. So please explain so a novice could
understand. Is there a site on Amibroker that explains in depth what
these and other specific indicators mean?

Thank you