  From: MikAB
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:59 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Help Needed Thanks

  Hello

  I sent the below mail yesterday and did not received any response.
  Can someone help me please?

  Many thanks.

  Hi

  Here is the Equity Curve code. I copied it from AmiBroker and never amended
it and I have the following message error:

  Error: Ln: 17, Col: 1 : Error 32. Syntax error, probably missing semicolon at
  the end of the previous line

  Can someone help me to solve it???

  Many thanks.

  _SECTION_BEGIN( "Individual" );
  #include @LastBacktestFormul a
  MaxGraph=0;GraphXSp ace=5;
  GraphZOrder= 1;
  Plot( Equity( 0, -2 ), "Equity", -8, styleArea );

  if( ParamToggle( "Show Buy-and-Hold? ", "No|Yes", 1 ) )
  {
  /* now buy and hold simulation */
  Short=Cover= 0;
  Buy=Status(" firstbarintest" );
  Sell=Status( "lastbarintest" );
  SetTradeDelays( 0,0,0,0); PositionSize = -100;
  ApplyStop(0, 0,0,0);
  ApplyStop(1, 0,0,0);
  ApplyStop(2, 0,0,0);
  Plot( Equity( 0, -2 ), "Buy&Hold", -9 );
  }
  _SECTION_END( );