  From: hrokling
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:58 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Problem with mixed database and TimeFrameSet

  I have a mixed database with 5-minute data as the lowest resolution.
  I've got EOD-quotes from Yahoo and intraday from OpenTick.

  I'm working on an exploration where I want to get the size of the
  Opening Gap. Currently my code looks like this:

  TimeFrameSet (inDaily);
  OpeningGap = (0 - Ref (C, -1));
  OpeningGapPct = (OpeningGap / Ref (C, - 1)) * 100;
  Filter = OpeningGapPct > 0.1;

  (The 0.1% gap is to test the code).
  However, the result of my exploration show 5-minute bars where the gap
  occurs, not daily bars. What am I missing?