Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not sure how to use this thing:

// Set all options here:
> setoptions( 1 .........);
> setoptions(2. ........) ;
> setoptions(3. ........) ; //etcetera
> BuyPrice = SellPrice = Open;// or whatever you want
> SetTradeDelays( 1,1,0,00; // etc.
>
> // Define Buy and Sell conditions
>
> Buy1 = myBuyCondition:
> Sell = 0; // if you have only use Applystops to exit.
>
> amount = IIF(Close < 10, ... , ... ); // etcetera
> Applystop(stoptypeL oss,..... ....); // etcetera.
>
> Equity(); // this helps to plot arrows on the charts so you can
> confirm
> if AB is doing what you told it to do.
> // if not you have goofed up code somewhere and
>
> //then plot your stuff

I don't know what to do with the ".....".. I mean: what do I put there?
Would it be possible to get an example of what can be done so I can have
something to work from?  I looked at the help files but found no examples
about this kind of thing.  I know how to use individually some "setoption"
features, but I just don't get it... yet.  I am still a beginner... I will
catch up pretty quick, but I am not sure about this yet.

Thanks!

Louis