  From: scourt2000
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:50 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Jake Bernstein Momentum formula

  Anthony,

  Do yourself a big favor.  Don't waste your precious time on this
  earth with this kind of drivel.   Chasing price with momentum
  indicators is not going to get you where you want to be.

  Coming up with a support/resistance system is all you need to make
  whatever you want from the markets.

  I've seen hundreds of traders get wiped out trying to go on the path
  you're following and all of the successful traders I've been around
  in the e-mini futures have used S/R as the foundation of their
  trading methodology.

  And, above all, embrace your emotions in trading because they teach
  you what you should and shouldn't do going forward.  Computers learn
  nothing while you learn from every win and loss you make.

  Finding an edge in trading is easy.  It's only hard if you're using a
  computer to find a needle in a haystack because you didn't make a
  good enough investment in real-time observations of the markets while
  researching an edge you'd like to trade..   That makes all the
  difference in the world for knowing what works and what doesn't.

  You'll come up with 10 edges to trade if you put the time in to
  experience a live market on a regular basis without trying so hard.
  It will bring out your imagination and creativity to find what you're
  looking for.

  I wish someone had told me that 4.5 years ago when I started trading
  the ER2 e-mini.  It would have saved me a lot of time chasing
  nonsense.

  --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "ihsaham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Hai Tomasz,
  >
  > This is simple Jake Bernstein Momentum Formula for chart and
  scanner.
  > Please help me give arrow buy and sell. Buy arrow is Green colour
  and
  > Sell Arrow is Red Colour.
  >
  > I really appreciate and thanks for you in advance.
  >
  > Best Regards,
  > Anthony Idic
  >

  > _SECTION_BEGIN(" $ Momentum ");
  >

  > /* Bernstein Momentum Indicator */
  > /* Set Scaling to Automatic, Show dates On, Percent On, Middle On */
  >
  > Title = "Bernstein MOM Close - Ref(Close,-7)";
  > GraphXSpace = 5;
  > Graph0 = MA(Close - Ref(Close,-7),1);
  > Graph0Style = 5;
  > Graph0Color = 29;
  > Graph1 = MA(Graph0,5);
  > Graph1Style = 1;
  > Graph1Color = 32;
  >

  > DaysAgo =Optimize("DaysAgo",-28,-40,-16,4);
  > Fast = Optimize("Fast", 1, 1,5,1);
  > Slow = Optimize("Slow",28,16,40,4);
  > /* Note: It is merely a coincidence that DaysAgo and Slow use the
  > same parameter set. */
  >
  > Buy = Cross( MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Fast),
  > MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Slow) );
  >
  > Sell = Cross( MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Slow),
  > MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Fast) );
  >

  > Short = Cross( MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Slow),
  > MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Fast) );
  >
  > Cover = Cross( MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Fast),
  > MA(Close - Ref(Close,DaysAgo),Slow) );
  > _SECTION_END();

  SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

  http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/