Greetings all --

I updated my lists of index components and high liquidity (1,000,000
shares and over traded per day) ETFs today.  You can download a Zip
file containing them from either of the following URLs.  Scroll down
to the "Ticker" section.  (The two are identical)

http://www.introductiontoamibroker.com/resources.html
http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/resources.html

There is a readme.txt file in the Zip that explains what is what, but
they should be pretty self-explanatory.

The information comes from the sources listed on these pages.

I update these periodically, but do not guarantee their accuracy now
or that they will be kept up regularly.

If you find errors or omissions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Howard