Hello,

I followed the instruction in the AB Knowledge base, but I it doesn't
seem to work if I trade pairs which don't contain the base currency.
For example if I set USD as base, aud.jpy is not backtesting correctly.
I set the currencies in the preferences,and in the symbol information

Also I dont like to use lots, but I prefer to size the position as a
percentage of the equity so I tried this (no futures mode):

Lets say the margin are 0.5% I use the settings

Mar=0.5;// corresponds to Npos=40;
NPos=30;
SetOption("AccountMargin",MArg);//(1+Nleva*stl/100)
SetPositionSize(100*Pos,spsPercentOfEquity );

But the position size is never greater than the one corresponding to
5%(Npos=20)

Anybody else using AB to backtest pairs like that?

Thanks

Ly