ExRem is great for charting and for use on intermediary variables.
But, it can interfere with the backtester and Tomasz recommends not
using it for Buy/Sell/Short/Cover arrays for that reason.

As an alternative, you can use the Cross function rather than the
relational operators '<' and '>'.

BuyCond1 = Cross(EMA( Close , 15 ), EMA( Close , 100 ));

That way you don't end up with the redundant signals in the first
place.

Mike

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "wavemechanic" <timesar...@...>
wrote:

> Use exrem() to get rid of unwanted signals.  You can also use
plotshapes() to plot buy/sell arrows.

> Bill

chart and not just when the moving averages cross. Does anyone know
why? and can show me the formula???