  From: Blair
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:38 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Changing Default Parameters

  David,

  You might want to look into Dennis Brown's Flexible Parameters.

  He has built quite a nice interface that is relatively easy to use. Like all
thigs, your mileage may vary, but check it out and see if it fits your needs.

  I think it can be found in the user KB, and possibly in the files.

  I know he is working on a "soon" to be released updated version, but I am
using 4.2 and it works fine for what I need.

  Blair