--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Vanhaesendonck" <carl....@...> wrote:

> Thanks oceantimes, that's a good point too. I decided already to stick to
> excel for now; hopefully the account mgr features will be enhanced in a
> future upgrade.

I know it's sort of a secondary/tertiary feature so I understand the lack of
development on the account manager...

At the very least it needs edit and delete entries as mentioned in
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=876

What also would make it more appealing to me would be the ability to calculate
account statistics (similar to the backtester) taking into consideration closed
trades as well as cash in/out.  As a bonus it would be nice if you could
compare account performance vs. other instruments (e.g. indexes).

Tuzo