If the concern over the large trades is liquidity (i.e. there's not enough
volume to accomodate without large slippage), you can accomplish a similar
position size restriction by setting the "Limit trade size as % of entry bar
volume" under the "Portfolio" tab of "Settings...".  Set it to a small value
like 1%.

Regards,

David