Hi
I am interested in this function also, but on inspection found a few things
that I believe are errors. When I applied it to a test data set it missed a few
valid highs and lows.
Looking at the code I saw that when testing for a swing High it (correctly)
tests whether this is > End_Val_HL*WavePcnt.
However when testing for a swing Low it simply replaces the > sign with a <
sign, whereas the test should be < End_Val_HL/WavePcnt.
There are also a few peculiar issues, like using Ref(H,0) where simply H would
do, and setting a for loop between i=0 and i<Barcount, and then later testing
whether i>0 and i<Barcount, where the condition could not occur anyway if i =
0. However, these don't affect the answer.
I am working on another version (hopefully correct!) and will post this when
complete.

Brian