From: Tomasz Janeczko <gro...@amibroker.com>
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:59:04 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.29.2 BETA released

I just tried with Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP SP3 and download worked
fine (and note that amibroker.com server is located in
MCLEAN, Virginia, USA and I am located 5200+ miles (8300+ kilometers) from the
server, so you are definitely closer), so it was
probably accidential / temporary issue rather than rule.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com