Hi,

I would like to do the following but not sure if it's possible or how to do it.
Any ideas?

After a Buy is triggered, I want to wait N days (say 5 days) and if by that
time the trade hasn't made x% profit then I want to sell. If the trade is
making > x% profit after N days then that's fine and I want it to carry on as
normal until the trade ends normally using my sell condition.

So, if the trade hits 2% (or 2R) profit within 5 days then ignore the stop and
carry on. If by day 5 the profit is less than 2% then exit the trade.

The idea is that by 5 days, I know whether the trade is going to work for me or
not and if it isn't making any money by that time then I want out.

Is this possible and if so how?

Thanks