Potato, You are right, I neglected  to think about website/server  down  time.
Ron D

________________________________
From: Potato Soup <potatoso...@yahoo.com>
To: AmiBroker (Discussion List) <amibroker@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, November 13, 2009 9:39:59 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Sharing AFL while protecting intellectual property

Yes this is possible but most people would not want to trade with a system that
relies on a computer and network out of their control. If your machine goes
down then they won't have functionality. I'm working on a similar thing
(different concept I'm sure), I've been trying to give it some thought as well.