From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amibro...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joris Schuller
Sent: Sunday, 6 December 2009 7:21 PM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Maintaining cursor position between time frames

You want what we all want: Expansion/contraction around the current point of
interest when switching time frames.  No, there is no such capability.  The
best way to not get lost when switching time frames is clicking on your
selected time, thus creating a vertical line and hunt for that vertical line
in the other time frame(s). Or make 3 windows, set them to different time
frames and use the afl's dealing with synchronized cursors, from Bruce R and
modified by Bisto, who took out most of the annoying zooming.  If you are
interested let me know and will paste them in for you.