Use Foreign to get at the price data of the other symbol, then just Plot.

opposite = Foreign("AA", "close");
relation = Correlation(Close, opposite, 10);

Plot(Close, "Price", colorGreen);
Plot(opposite, "Opposite", colorBlue, styleLeftAxisScale);
Plot(relation, "Correlation", IIF(relation > 0, colorGreen, colorRed),
styleOwnScale);

Mike