I am posting this again - may be this has missed attention of many !!!

Can someone help me develop the code for the following?:

i) I want to capture only a selected data range from the immediate 30
minutes, or a range for a specified time interval - intraday.( each day )
ii) using these filtered data points draw a MA for different periods .

iii) explore to provide O, H, L, C of these slected / filtered time ranges
with selected MA

i) May be, if possible, make the code generic for use in weekly / monthly
data.

Thanking you in advance for developing such a code.

-themktmari

--
-