I am trying to program  a weak stock rotation system in Amibroker from active
trader magazine

http://www.activetradermag.com/index.php/c/Trading_Strategies/d/Weak-stock_rotation

My numbers a terrible, I think I did something wrong.
I want to have a max 8 securities and buy the worst Roc every 14 days and hold
for a minimum of 6 days.

EnableRotationalTrading();

NumberHeld = 8;

SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", NumberHeld);

SetOption("AllowSameBarExit",False);

//      Allocate funds equally among all issues
PositionSize = -100/NumberHeld;

WorstRank = 7;
SetOption("WorstRankHeld", WorstRank);

LookBack = 14;

Holdmin =6;
SetOption("HoldMinBars", Holdmin );

PositionScore = Max(-ROC(C,LookBack),0);

I test on the dow for the last 5 years I get -41 percent per year.
I coded the same thing in wealth lab as a sanity check and I get 4 percent
profit per year.
Id there anyway way to debug this, I was trying to open a file and print to it.
 Maybe the custom back tester ?