Is this what you are looking for,

shape = Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow;
PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ), 0, IIf( Buy, Low, High
) );

shape1 = Cover * shapeHollowUpTriangle + Short * shapeHollowDownTriangle;
PlotShapes( shape1, IIf( Cover, colorBrightGreen, colorOrange ), 0, IIf(
Cover, Low, High ) );

Cheers

Prashanth