Well, you may have changed my mind :-)

I  did  experience  some odd situations with Chimera VD, like the main
window  remaining  fixed,  and some applications not ending up where i
thought they should. This may be due to using the product incorrectly.

I  Tried  DexPot (Wibndows 7)and this behaved more intuitively, everything
ended up
where I thought it should and program behavior is as I would expect it
to  behave. It takes about a sec for windows to settle, before you can
switch but that is OK, in normal use one wouldn't switch window several
times a second :-)

btw, I am using Acronis "Try and Decide" to test new software. This is
really a time saver and removes all the risk from testing new programs.
i recommend it if you like to test the latest programs.

Many thanks again! I think Dexpot it is...

Herman