mbausys knows what he wants, and so does Dimitris Tsokakis.  See:
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EEbHS9GZNYAUkPB7D11Tx7riiyQ8BgojHngS1SGZB9mY-3RWaSdl4OerNjyAd-8A22BfW6m3WOcrJ_EjcNkIi03CsERWsTfWrqQ/Cross%20Predictions.txt
and
http://www.amibroker.com/members/library/detail.php?id=286

They aren't the solution for BB.  But they show the way.
-- Keith

On 4/15/2010 12:32, mbausys wrote:

To make it clearer, I'll give another example:

I make intraday trades and want to backtest a strategy that enters a trade if price falls below lower Bollinger band intraday. I have a price history of a random stock and see that 10 days ago its
C = 100
L = 94
BBandBot( C, 20, 2 ) = 95

Would I have entered the trade on that day? L < BBandBot, but it is not clear if the band hadn't shifted below 94 when the price was at 94. In order to answer the question, I need to find out at what level price would've been equal to BBandBot and if L was below that determined level, the trade would've happened. I hope this example makes the matter clearer.