Hi.

Attempting to get the RMath plug-in properly installed and working today, I
downloaded and installed from statconn:

http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/rcom/

This version of RAndFriends was created 20100422.
Download RAndFriendsSetup2110V3.1-1-1

then also installed the C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable from the link provided in
the docs:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=200b2fd9-ae1a-4a14-984d-389c36f85647&DisplayLang=en

I note that the RAndFriends itself installs the C++ 2008 Redistributable, so
both are present.

The R and DCOM server appear to be working correctly per the tests available in
the statconn distro.

However, inside AmiBroker, when I invoke RMath code, the statconn splash screen
comes up, and then the server crashes, with the message:

StatConnectorSrv Module has stopped working

This being a very recent statconn distro, is there something about it which is
incompatible with the RMath Plug-in?

Has anyone else made a successful install with this distro?

Can anyone suggest something else that I should be checking when trying to get
this to work?

Thanks ...