Hi:

I use EOD data and my downloaded data include o,h,l,c and value data..

In charts normally we see o,h,l,c in title but i want to make use of the value
data and see it in charts....(I import all the data using import aschiii
option....)

What i want to do with my value data is- use it for some calculations like-
take every 3 days value data and average that and name that as my close price
and make an ema based moving average of that value data....Any help regarding
the way to use the value data?

Regrads,