For anyone who's still following this thread...

I tested an explore in AB with the data filters in QuoteTracker turned off
(SpikeFilter%=100, VolumeSpikeCap=99... I'm assuming these are the correct
settings) and the result is that I'm still getting bad data in AB but not in QT
(checked via the data window as well as the historical and intraday charts).
And as I noted in an earlier post, for the symbols that do get bad data, they
all seem to be happening at roughly the same time period which sort of confirms
that this probably isn't an issue with the RT data feed from IQFeed.  If anyone
has any ideas on what might be wrong or how to fix/minimize it, I'd appreciate
any thoughts.  Otherwise, I realize that I'm probably the only one having this
problem so I've sort of learned to "deal with it".

Dealing with it would, however, be easier if there were a way to assign the
"Force Backfill" command to a keyboard shortcut (right now I have to
right-click in the plug-in status bar).  And though I'm not sure if this will
have an effect, it might help if there were a way to assign a keyboard shortcut
to flush the database cache (or is there a command to do this via COM
objects?).

Note to those who haven't followed this thread that performing a "force
backfill" via an explore on a group of symbols won't be much help.  I need
selective/on-demand force backfills from the keyboard.

Thanks.