This raises a question in my mind wrt. Explorations -

Suppose I want to determine the status ( 5m, 30 period %R for example ) of a
large list of stocks (e.g. Russell 3000), as of a moment in time (e.g. the
nearest past completed 5m bar at the time I ask the question).

Is it inappropriate to hope that this should be possible based on having the
Exploration "wait for backfill" and get the backfill data for all 3000 symbols
one-at-a-time, managing realtime subscription slots as necessary to do it?

IOW, a "snapshot" Exploration of a large list.

Is this doable with AB today, or not?

If not doable today, then would this scenario perhaps be reasonable for
possible future implementation, or not?

(Gory details not required <g> ...)

- Progster

(Partial quote)