Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2010-06-01 03:06, kevin...@aol.com wrote:

Begs the question,,,, how much space do you allow for windows operating system?
They usually grow over time.... big time
KC
In a message dated 5/31/2010 6:18:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time, gro...@amibroker.com writes:

    Hello,

    Yes, generally speaking any application no matter if it is 32 bit
    or 64 bit can be installed anywhere,
    of course assuming that setup programs gives the user the choice
    of installation folder.
    Myself, I am installing programs on disk "F:" . "C" is my system
    drive and I only have Windows installed there and nothing more.
    I have 32-bit AmiBroker installed into "F:\AmiBroker\" and 64-bit
    AmiBroker installed in "F:\AmiBroker64\"

    Best regards,
    Tomasz Janeczko
    amibroker.com