Thanks wavemechanic for your reply. My issue is not really about bar replay. I
want to avoid seeing what's on the right side at the instant I enter a symbol
by having the chart showing the left most by default, hence the first 100 bars.
Is that possible? I'd really appreciate any pointer, after trying hard for more
than a week now I realize I really need help.

Thanks!
Wang Fang