From: Yuki Taga <yukit...@tkh.att.ne.jp>
To: Rick Osborn <amibroker@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 6:57:06 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] impenetrable AFL

Hi Rick,

Hey that works for me!  Thanks.  Can you explain for a non programmer
what the StrToNum and then NumToStr functions are actually doing in
this case?  It seems circular to me (convert a string to a number and
then back to a string), so I don't understand what is being
accomplished, or why this is necessary.

Yuki