From: Mike <sfclimb...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Please help in coding
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010, 3:10 PM

The link I pointed to shows how to handle the title. I don't know if there is a
way to make the Y-Axis label be a different color than the Plot. If there
isn't, that can be easily worked around by not drawing a label for the original
plot and then using a second plot that includes a label but no line!

ColorDots = IIf(Close > Ref(Close, -1), colorGreen, IIf(Close < Ref(Close, -1),
colorRed, colorDarkGrey));
Plot(Close, "Price", ColorDots, styleDots | styleNoLine | styleNoLabel);
Plot(Close, "", colorPink, styleLine | styleNoLine);
Title = "Title Close is shown in pink: " + EncodeColor(colorPink) + Close;

Mike