Hello Herman,

Did you figure out how to make this work for you.. i have experienced
the same behavior; alertif gets triggered intermittently and yes when i
click on the prev bar (i figure that has something to with the number of
bars in memory etc). i hadnt figured out that it needs the chart to be
fully right justified.

For me, it triggers so intermittently and i cant figure out why that
though i have alerts set on all my indicators they are for the most part
useless. Would be nice to iron this piece out..

I want exactly the thing you want; i want my alertif's to be triggered
no matter whether the AB window, or any particular chart pane is in
focus or not.

thank you!
-gariki