Hi Ford
Here is a code, well it may not be perfect .
But in the absence of other better things,please try. If any error,please
excuse.
This I got from a friend,it is made him not me.
----------------
other afl experts please correct if you see any mistakes here in the code.
thanks
------------------
afl code
COCEPT:one month EMA CROSS 20 MONTH EMA

//CODE   EMA1/EMA20 CROSSOVER

SetChartBkColor(64);

TimeFrameSet(inMonthly);
/* MA now operates on MONTHLY data, maH_1 holds time-compressed 1 bar EMA of
MONTHLY bars */

maM_1 = EMA( C, 1 );
maM_20 = EMA( C, 20 );

Buy = Cross( EMA( C, 1 ), EMA( C, 20 ) );
Sell = Cross( EMA( C, 20 ), EMA( C, 1 ) );

TimeFrameRestore();

Plot( Close, "Price", colorWhite, styleBar );
// plot expanded average

Plot( TimeFrameExpand( maM_1, inMonthly), "1 bar moving average from MONTHLY
bars", colorGreen );
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( maM_20, inMonthly), "20 bar moving average from MONTHLY
bars", colorRed );

shape = Buy * shapeUpTriangle + Sell * shapeDownTriangle;
PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorBrightGreen, colorRed ), 0, IIf( Buy, Low,
High ) );
ON A DAILY CHART THE EMA CROSS ARROWS ARE NOT COMING RIGHT BUY IF YOU CHOOSE
MONTHLY CHART THE ARROWS BUY OR SELL COME OK

try it
cheers