  From: Richard
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: June 29, 2010 5:24 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] May 6th Solution

  As most of you are aware May 6, 2010 had some extremely erroneous data
gyrations.  Consequently ones database gives questionable results.  What is the
best solution to this problem?  I tried to reload but the data provider hasn't
corrected his database.  Would it be best to just delete that date?  If so how
would be the beat way to accomplish?

  Dick H

  **** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

  SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com