Hi Tomasz

If I looked at the documentation and couldn't find a coding example.  I might
be overlooking it.  If not, can you point us in the right direction with a
simple example.

If I'm understanding this topic correctly, we need two different sets of
position score.  One for each system.

System1 = ....;
System2 = ....;

Buy = System1 + System2;
Sell = ...;

/*
Position Score for System1 could be highest 100 day historical volatility and
Position Score for System2 could be RSI(14).
*/